HR Law in a Nutshell
An introduction to Danish HR Law
If you need an introduction to Danish HR Law and an overview of the applicable rules and principles, this seminar will be something for you
Do you know whether a Danish employer may dismiss an ill employee? Or how to write a warning letter in compliance with applicable HR Law and what the employer’s managerial rights are?
Learn to navigate the classic pitfalls by getting an overview of the Danish labour market system, Danish HR Law and the basic terms of employment, including
- The Danish model
- The framework of the employment relationship
- Managerial rights and obligations
- Hiring a new employee Wages, pensions and working hours
- Absence due to illness
- Maternity/paternity and parental leave
- Variation of employment terms
This seminar is addressed at English-speaking HR-staff and new and experienced managers.