What is changing in the field of leadership? What do successful leaders do differently? …and how can you connect this to your leadership tasks?
Join us for two and a half exciting days in Oxford, where you will be updated on the newest in the field of leadership. CfL has together with Europe’s most advanced thinkers within leadership created a new unique programme, with the objective to update you on the newest research in the field of leadership and CfLs knowledge about the future requirements for leaders.
The programme in Oxford is designed in collaboration with Professors Michael Smets, Sally Maitlis and Marc Ventresca, Saïd Business School, Oxford University. All sessions take place at Saïd Business School, Oxford University.
Oxford is known for its inspiring surroundings being one of the world’s most historical and stunningly beautiful University cities. A place where the past meets the future!
The three professors have all carried out research into the field of leadership from perspectives that are different from traditional research and will challenge you on the following:
- Evolution of the leader role
- How work of leaders is changing – and the implications for you
- Purpose-led transformation
- Building resilient professional relationships
- Managing takers and supporting givers
- Sense making in concept and practice
Each professor will, within their own field, discuss the relevance of their findings to your leadership practice and challenge your efficiency as well as whether you meet the future requirements for leaders.
The Resilient Leadership programme is also available in Danish - read more
- Strategic decision maker
- Responsible for highly complex leadership tasks
- Leader of other leader groups
- Responsible for integration of divisions, strategy and planning
- Most often CEO, CIO, CFO or holds other Senior Director position
- Focuses on the entire business as well as the interaction between departments and divisions
This programme is part of CfL Executive Business Master Certificate.
Members: 21.000 kr. / Others: 26.000 kr. (ex. vat)
Extra fee for hotel, food and flight ticket kr. 8.800
The next programme is: May 7th - 9th / November 5th - 7th