Situational Leadership® II
For managers at all levels – from Team Leader to SVP
Based on insights into your own preferred leadership style you will acquire a tool to be more effective in your communication thus develop your employees’ skills, confidence, and motivation – and the bottom line of your company.
Prepare to lead differently
To be a leader others want to follow, managers need to set clear and attainable goals, provide the matching leadership style, and give appropriate feedback. The goal of a Situational Leader is to help others develop competence, motivation, and confidence. Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) boosts the effectiveness, impact, and dedication of leaders and teaches them to behave in alignment with their good intentions and with what their people need.
Recognized as both a business language and a framework for employee development that transcends cultural, linguistic, and geographical boundaries, the foundation of SLII lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person.
Situational Leadership is a management philosophy and a concept which works under the assumption that people are different and peoples’ knowledge for solving assignments are different.
The course will provide you with the tools to work with the management resources, enabling you and your colleagues to set and meet department and organizational goals.
- Diagnose the development levels of your employees and choose an appropriate leadership style.
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development.
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization.
- Become flexible in your leadership by focusing on goal setting, instructing/supporting, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving.
- Increase your individual and the organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan.
- Share your knowledge with team members, colleagues and manager
- Learn a new language of leadership to partner for maximum productivity and morale
SLII is a model and a set of tools for opening up communication and helping others develop self-reliance. It is designed to increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development between you and the people you work with so that competence is developed, commitment is gained, and talented individuals are retained.
For more information about dates and prices please click here.