The efficient leader
The efficient leader - From being controlled by time to controlling the time
Do you often find yourself getting caught up in day to day business while ideas about development and strategy fade away? Do you often (need to) work nights and week-ends in order to perform and show/prove the necessary results?
Spend one day on this course based on the book by Trine Kolding ”The efficient leader – working 40 hours a week and succeeding”. 20 leaders from very different companies including Maersk Line, Coloplast, CSC, Rosendahl Design Group and NCC are mentioned in the book. One thing they all have in common: They work max 40 hours a week.
The course is for all leaders who experience lack of time. You will learn about 10 features characterising efficient leaders. Furthermore we will specifically present tips and methods to strengthen your daily efficiency – regardless of your desire to work more or less than 40 hours.
- Knowledge of the 10 special features characterising efficient leaders
- From controlled by time to controlling the time – what does it take?
- Inspiration to create clear goals and make visible results
- Practical prioritisation: methods for prioritising the ever growing work load
- How to ensure expectations are well attuned
- Are you a time optimist? Learn about the three types and what impact they have on your structure and planning
- From time optimist to time realist – tools to create better balance between time available and work load
- Save several hours a week! A simple strategy that will revolutionise your inbox
- Minimize time waste and distractions: Tips for getting things done and save time
- Focus – The managers best tips to increase your efficiency and concentration
- The EfficiencySystem – 5 steps for lasting efficiency (and multiple specific tips for more structure and overview).
- New habits after the course – how to get started and use them well
- Follow up on the course e-mailed directly once a week the following month